Online Twitter Poster Session
Poster session will be held virtually. Participants can submit their poster via Twitter by following the guideline below.
The session open for any researchers.
From now until 20 October 2021 by 17:00 GMT+7. The committee will visit and evaluate the posters on Twitter on 21 October 2021.
Three selected posters by judges and the most-retweeted poster will be notified via email within 22 October 2021 for their oral presentation in Poster Session on 26 October 2021.
Certificate (virtual) for “Committee Vote” and “Popular Vote”
Guideline for Poster contest for ANRRC 2021
- Aspect ratio and legibility of images on Twitter
- Recommended aspect ratio is 2:1 or 1200 x 600 pixels, and maximum size of 15 MB in JPEG or PNG
Please clearly explained your work to committee within 4 slides of content as following
- Slide 1: Title, author list, affiliation, abstract, and any related references
- Slide 2: Background and/or motivation
- Slide 3: Method or techniques
- Slide 4: Results and conclusions
- Ensure your images are the correct aspect ratio and legibility of images on Twitter.
- All 4 slides of poster must be contained in single tweet.
- Your tweet must contain the following hashtags #ANRRC2021 #COVID19 #SDG and have @ANRRC2021 tagged. Also, you can add other hashtags associating with your poster for increasing visibility.
The committee will score entered posters base on the following judging criteria:
1. Technical Design
- Overall visual appeal (layout of text & figures, tone)
- Scientific merit (adequate background given, originality, application, convincing finding summary)
3. Presentation (on 26th October 2021)
- Author’s grasp/understanding of materials
Remarks: Only the highest popular vote and selected posters by judges will be presented on 26th October 2021.